AAPC offers custom ICD-10 services to ensure a smooth, manageable transition to
ICD-10. Contact us today to speak with one of our ICD-10 experts and identify the
best solution for your organization.
Documentation Assessment for ICD-10
- Evaluate your current documentation in preparation for ICD-10.
- Identify the deficiencies and education needed to improve.
- Avoid denied or un-billable claims.
- Reduce the risk of interruption in revenue.
- 10 pre-training (baseline) chart note evaluations.
- 10 post-training (final) chart note evaluations.
- Forward Mapping: AAPC professionals compare and map every ICD-9 code with its ICD-10 Counterpart
- Backward Mapping: Every ICD-10 code is then compared with its ICD-9 predecessor.
- Quality Review: Each code is independently examined to remove mapping flaws, clarify
unspecified ICD-9 codes, clarify combination codes, addtional code choices, and instructional notes.