Wiki 29838 vs. Unlisted

Best answers
Procedures performed were arthroscopic elbow synovectomy and arthroscopic lateral epicondylitis release with debridement.

OP note states:"Anterior medial arthroscopy portal was then established 1 cm anterior and 1 cm proximal to the medial epicondyle. Skin and subcuticular tissue were dissected with #15 blade scalpel subsequently with a hemostat and then entered the elbow joint and then created a proximal anterolateral portal under direct visualization using spinal needle to localize the stem 1 cm anterior and 2 cm proximal to the lateral epicondyle. I then introduced a shaver and performed synovectomy in the anterior portion of the joint and removed a plica that was impinging in the radiocapitellar joint. Next, I exposed and then released the tendinous portion of the extensor carpi radialis brevis. I preserved the extensor carpi radialis longus and then anchor posteriorly. This was to preserve a lateral ulnar collateral ligamentous complex. At the conclusion of the case, all debris and fluid were irrigated from the joint and closed portals with 3-0 nylon suture in a soft dressing."

Physician provided open codes 24358-lateral epicondylitis release and 24102-elbow synovectomy even though the procedure was done arthroscopically. I feel that 29838 is just not a sufficient enough code.