Wiki Please help!

Lisa Bledsoe

True Blue
Best answers
Hopefully someone can give me some guidance without me typing the entire procedure note here:eek:

Pre-op and post-op diagnoses:
1. Iliac arteriovenous fistula, spontaneous
2. Iliac vein stenosis
3. Left hypogastric artery arteriovenous fistula and left circumflex iliac artery arteriovenous fistula

Operation:
1. Open access of the femoral arteries bilaterally
2. Placement of catheter in aorta via left common femoral artery with aortogram
3. Placement of aortoiliac stent graft
4. Selective catheterization of the left hypogastric artery via the right common femoral artery with angiogram
5. Coil embolization of the left hypgastric artery times six
6. Angioplasty and stenting of the left common iliac vein
7. Ligation of left circumflex femoral and circumflex iliac arteries

Codes I have "collected" are: 35189, 35190, 35400, 34201, 34451, 37618. I honestly do not know where to begin with this one! I appreciate any and all guidance!!!

Hopefully someone can give me some guidance without me typing the entire procedure note here:eek:

Pre-op and post-op diagnoses:
1. Iliac arteriovenous fistula, spontaneous
2. Iliac vein stenosis
3. Left hypogastric artery arteriovenous fistula and left circumflex iliac artery arteriovenous fistula

Operation:
1. Open access of the femoral arteries bilaterally
2. Placement of catheter in aorta via left common femoral artery with aortogram
3. Placement of aortoiliac stent graft
4. Selective catheterization of the left hypogastric artery via the right common femoral artery with angiogram
5. Coil embolization of the left hypgastric artery times six
6. Angioplasty and stenting of the left common iliac vein
7. Ligation of left circumflex femoral and circumflex iliac arteries

Codes I have "collected" are: 35189, 35190, 35400, 34201, 34451, 37618. I honestly do not know where to begin with this one! I appreciate any and all guidance!!!

Lisa,
I don't have an answer as this is not my specialty. Have you posted this in the General Surgery section of the forum? Perhaps someone there would have a good answer.