Wiki Practicode

Trees125

Best answers
Is anyone else working on the CPC practicode? I'm stuck on the first patient. I cannot figure out the third code. I have a procedure and dx. Please help

Astarr04

Practicode beginner. Stuck on question #2. Not sure what I am missing. 5 of 6 parts correct. Its not the units this time. Is there a modifier needed?

Last edited:
You are missing the Units as discussed above. The correct answer is: CPT 49020, 1 Unit, Dx N73.4

If you click "Show Your Answers" it will show your results and what is correct and incorrect.

Anything you have wrong will be in red. Look in the "Answer Key" column to see the accepted answers.

If everything is green and you don't see any red, you'll need to look a little harder at the answer key. Everything is green because what you DID enter is correct, but you are still missing something. Look for a row where the "Your Answer" column is blank but the "Answer Key" column has something in it. In this case, you should see a row showing nothing for "Your Answer" and the "Answer Key" shows "1" (unit).

Hope that helps!

Last edited: