2013 Physician Bundle 1
• AMA CPT®
• HCPCS Level II
• ICD-9-CM Vol 1-2
ICD-9-CM Vol 1-2:
Out of Stock
HCPCS Level II:
These books can be used for AAPC certification exams.
Save even more off our already heavily discounted prices when ordering all your 2013 coding books together.
This bundle includes:
- 2013 AMA CPT Professional
Official AMA code book with codes, descriptions, and their guidelines for use
- 2013 HCPCS Level II Expert
Details Medicare’s National Level II procedure codes for DME, drugs and other medical supplies
2014 ICD-9-CM Expert for Physicians, Vol 1-2
With ICD-10 going into affect October 1, 2014, this Legacy ICD-9 Expert edition might be the most important ICD-9 book ever published, and the last you'll ever need. Ensure you have the most up to date ICD-9 code reference for the final years of ICD-9 coding along with added resources to help you through the transition – at the lowest price of any ICD-9 books, anywhere!
- Legacy Bonus ICD-9 to ICD-10 Crosswalks – Top 50 codes for 16 specialties printed within book (a $320 value)
- Legacy Bonus ICD-9 History – Reflect on the advances and changes that have impacted coders since 1979.
- Authorized for use with AAPC’s 2013 and 2014 certification exams and courses
- The last ICD-9 book you’ll ever need (you will still need your ICD-9-CM book after implementation of ICD-10 for managing old or rejected claims and filing claims to payers exempt from converting to the new codeset) – get the last published ICD-9 book before yours wears out and no others are available.