2013 Physician Bundle 1
• AMA CPT®
• HCPCS Level II
• ICD-9-CM Vol 1-2
ICD-9-CM Vol 1-2:
Out of Stock
HCPCS Level II:
Out of Stock
These books can be used for AAPC certification exams.
Save even more off our already heavily discounted prices when ordering all your 2013 coding books together.
This bundle includes:
- 2013 AMA CPT Professional
Official AMA code book with codes, descriptions, and their guidelines for use
- 2013 HCPCS Level II Expert
Details Medicare’s National Level II procedure codes for DME, drugs and other medical supplies
2014 ICD-9-CM Expert for Physicians, Vol 1-2
With ICD-10 going into affect October 1, 2014, this Legacy ICD-9 Expert edition might be the most important ICD-9 book ever published, and the last you'll ever need. Ensure you have the most up to date ICD-9 code reference for the final years of ICD-9 coding along with added resources to help you through the transition – at the lowest price of any ICD-9 books, anywhere!
- Legacy Bonus ICD-9 to ICD-10 Crosswalks – Top 50 codes for 16 specialties printed within book (a $320 value)
- Legacy Bonus ICD-9 History – Reflect on the advances and changes that have impacted coders since 1979.
- Authorized for use with AAPC’s 2013 and 2014 certification exams and courses
- The last ICD-9 book you’ll ever need (you will still need your ICD-9-CM book after implementation of ICD-10 for managing old or rejected claims and filing claims to payers exempt from converting to the new codeset) – get the last published ICD-9 book before yours wears out and no others are available.