Looking for FULL TIME Medical Biller/Coder Position
I'm looking for employment in Southern California.
So you're aware, I'm taking the CPC exam in August to further my qualifications in the field.
Seeking a position in Medical Billing in which I may improve my knowledge as well as be an important asset to the continuation and success of the company.
• Ability to locate the appropriate diagnoses codes in the ICD-9 coding book.
• Well versed in medical terminology and its usage
• Ability to locate the appropriate procedural codes in the CPT coding book.
• Knowledge of government and private insurance billing practices (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid)
• Proficient in eClinicalWorks and am able to learn other systems quickly.
• Able to type 50 Words Per Minute.
Downey Adult School Medical Billing and Coding Downey, CA
Cerritos Community College General Education Studies Norwalk, CA
Azusa Pacific University General Education Studies Azusa, CA
Warren High School Diploma Downey, CA
Leach Grain and Milling, Warehouse Worker
July 2006-January 2010
• Maintained and stacked product
• Followed and executed detailed job specifications
• Provided excellent internal and external customer service
Cardiologist Dr. Raghunathan, Intern Medical Biller
May 2012- Present
• Entered patient information and created claims to send to insurance companies
• Used ICD-9 and CPT coding books to code diagnoses and procedures
Dependable, Courteous, Confidential, Self Motivation, Accurate, Adaptable, Ambitious
Initiative, Enthusiastic, Conscientious, Respectful, Inquisitive, Perseverance, Punctual
Last edited by nathanolson01; 01-04-2013 at 06:50 PM.