Online Teaching Opportunities
We anticipate openings in our dynamic insurance billing and coding program for the Fall term. Interviews start soon so if you are interested please apply
Everest College provides students the opportunity to seek career-oriented learning with a general education background and to develop intellectually and socially in their careers and as citizens in a world of increasing technological and cultural diversity.
Each faculty member will report directly to this administrator and is responsible for helping to create and maintain a student centered learning environment founded on a culture of student learning assessment at the course, program and institutional level.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Teach assigned courses based upon the syllabus and the posted faculty expectations.
• Establish and maintain a professional working environment with our students.
• Provide feedback related to specific courses and program sequencing.
• Help our students to graduate, by taking every opportunity to interact with them treating every interaction point as a “teachable moment”.
• Report absent students and assist with reaching out to contact them on a weekly basis.
• Attend faculty meetings, in-service sessions.
• Participate on Councils and Subcommittees as appropriate.
• Keep your annual professional development plan updated.
• Other tasks as assigned by your Academic Administrator.
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
• Related experience and certification (CPC or CPC-P).
Apply online for consideration and the potential opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company.
To apply online to Corinthian Colleges, please use the following link: