Anesthesia and Pain Management
This webinar will cover anesthesia’s most common coding pitfalls and coders will be able to identify which cases have increased revenue potential. In addition, the webinar will provide a review of common critical anesthesia and pain coding principles and will highlight the latest key changes and updates in the specialty of Anesthesia and Pain Management.
You Will Learn:
- Identify key areas of maximizing revenue
- Proper documentation to support services billed
- Key changes for Anesthesia and Pain Management in 2011
Coders will be able to identify increased revenue opportunities and will have the knowledge to code each case to it’s fullest potential while adhering to proper documentation requirements.
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CANPC, COSC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Ms. Zigarovich has more than 17 years experience in the healthcare industry, and has spent the last six years providing anesthesia and pain management coding guidance for one of the world’s leading information technology corporations who specializes in professional anesthesia services. Previously to that, she was a billing manager for a multi-specialty practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In Ms. Zigarovich’s current position, she oversees all coding for multiple anesthesia and chronic pain management practices. She provides education to coders and providers with regard to coding changes and proper documentation as well as performs internal and external audits to ensure accuracy of coding. Ms. Zigarovich is a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), and a Certified Anesthesia and Pain Coder as designated by the American Academy of Professional Coders. She also served on the AAPC Steering Committee for developing the Anesthesia and Pain Specialty Exam.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.55 % of your peers.You rated this event: