Audit Challenges with E/M Services
Increasing numbers of CPC's are being asked to audit. Classes on "How To Audit" are available, but what about the grey areas and the unusual situations that occur in the "real life" arena of auditing? If you know how to audit but want to overcome the unique challenges not covered in the books, this is a program for you.
You Will Learn:
- How to ensure documentation sent is complete
- 1995 or 1997 guidelines, easy ways to quickly decipher which to use in an audit
- How to customize a template to aid providers in their documentation
- Areas where staff documentation can be of help or hindrance to the auditor
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CANPC, CCC, CCVTC, CCPC, CPCD, CEDC, CEMC, CFPC, CGIC, CGSC, CHONC, CIMC, CPMA, COBGC, COSC, CENTC, CPEDC, CPRC, CRHC, and CUC.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Jill M Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience with a diverse background in all areas from clinical to billing, and many different physician specialties. She has been published in a wide range of periodicals and presented many audio conferences and webinars. She gives educational lectures for the Michigan State Medical Society and other national organizations, including The Coding Institute (TCI) and Eli Research. Jill also presents AAPC workshops and often speaks at AAPC’s National Conference. She is an original member of the AAPCCA board of directors and loves meeting AAPC members at chapter meetings, National Conference, and in her everyday work as a consultant.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.08 % of your peers.You rated this event: