Chiropractic and PT Coding
There are numerous misconceptions about chiropractic coding that often lead to incorrect reporting of services that later results in significant post-payment audit liability. In addition to learning how to properly determine the appropriate codes for services provided, we will identify the most common (and costly) coding errors that lead to post payment liability.
You Will Learn:
- How to differentiate Chiropractic and Osteopathic manipulation and documentation necessary to support the type and level of service reported.
- How to properly determine the code for any therapeutic service by understanding how to differentiate modalities from procedures.
- How to avoid bundling traps and post payment liability associated with misuse of modifiers.
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps, CPMAs and the following specialties: CCPC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Mr. Miscoe has a bachelor's of science degree from the United States Military Academy, a juris doctorate degree from Concord Law School, is a Certified Professional Coder, Certified Ambulatory Surgical Coder, Certified Urology Coder, Certified Chiropractic Professional Coder, Certified Healthcare Compliance Consultant, the President of Practice Masters, Inc., and the founding partner of Miscoe Health Law, LLC. He is a past member of the AAPC National Advisory Board and is a current member of the AAPC Legal Advisory Board. He is admitted to the Bar in the state of California as well as to the practice of law before the US District Courts in the Southern District of California and the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Miscoe has nearly twenty years of experience in health care coding and over thirteen years as a compliance expert testifying in civil and criminal cases. He has an extensive national speaking background and has been published in numerous national publications on a variety of coding, compliance, and health law topics.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.64 % of your peers.You rated this event: