Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts
This audio is designed to cover the CPT guidelines for CABG. The anatomy of the heart will be discussed so that the coder will have the foundational knowledge necessary to understand a CABG report. We will take a look at the coding rules surrounding harvesting of conduits, placement of the conduits, and how to code combination grafts.
You Will Learn:
- Cardiac Anatomy
- Oxygenation Process
- Conduction System
- History of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts (CABG)
- CABG Coding
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CCC, CCVTC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2014 Webinars
- Access ALL 2013 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2014 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $805.50
Already subscribed? Log in
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Betty has over 25 years of experience in the health care field and is the AAPC Director of ICD-10 Development and Training. She has worked in a variety of settings with multiple specialties and health plans. She has worked with solo practitioners and large physician groups to assist them with coding, billing, and reimbursement issues. For many years, Betty has spoken at national and regional conferences, been an AAPC workshop presenter, webinar presenter, and ICD-10 Expert Trainer. She has authored multiple articles on coding, billing, and ICD-10. For health plans, she has been involved in ICD-10 mapping projects and has provided multiple trainings on ICD-10. She assists in the development of AAPC ICD-10 curriculum and trainings. She is also a former AAPC National Advisory Board Officer. Prior to coming to AAPC, Betty ran a private consulting company.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 99.41 % of your peers.You rated this event: