This webinar will include a detailed learning experience of the components of an E&M encounter along with the required components that an auditor will be looking for in the encounter's documentation. Upon completion of this webinar the attendee with base knowledge will have a good understanding of E&M auditing basics and the experienced auditor will have a more expanded knowledge along with the added benefits of understanding easy teaching points of the guidelines.
You Will Learn:
- How to efficiently audit an E&M encounter
- Pitfalls that most providers fall into with their E&M documentation
- How to use the E&M audit results to effectively educate the provider
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CPMA, CEMC, CCC, CCVTC, CCPC, CANPC, CEDC, CENTC, CFPC, CGIC, CGSC, CHONC, CIMC, COBGC, COSC, CPCD, CPEDC, CPRC, CRHC, CSFAC, CUC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Shannon O. DeConda, CPC-I, CEMC, CMSCS, CPMAMrs. DeConda is the Director of Coding and Reimbursement for DoctorsManagement as well as Director of the National Alliance of Medical Auditing Specialists. She has over 15 years extensive experience with auditing of all medical specialties, practice management, provider and employee education, billing, fee schedules, day-to-day office operations, marketing, and leadership. She is sought after as a consultant for numerous physician offices and an advisor to other medical associations.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 93.57 % of your peers.You rated this event: