Injections: More Than Just a Shot in the Arm
We are all familiar with injections personally, but there are all different kinds of injections described in CPT®, with all different purposes. This webinar will review the most common kinds of injections used in a variety of specialties, and the proper coding for these injections. We will also review the HCPCS and CPT® coding related to the drugs and other substances used for injections.
You will become familiar with all types of injections and what to look for in the documentation for these injections.
You Will Learn:
- Proper assignment of joint injections
- What pain management injections are available
- Vaccines and allergy immunotherapy CPT® codes
- Proper HCPCS or CPT® coding assignments of drugs and other substances
- Where to find the injection codes for diagnostic procedures in CPT®
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps, CANPC, CHONC, and COSC.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
Lynn is the Senior Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 28 years of experience in all areas of the physician practice. Lynn has been a presenter for AAPC at national conferences, workshops, audio conferences, and webinars. She is a former member of the NAB and also founded her local chapter.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.19 % of your peers.You rated this event: