This presentation is designed to be a more advanced lesson in evaluation and management issues that may arise in Internal Medicine.
You Will Learn:
- How to decipher documentation of skin procedures
- When to code for a joint aspiration, injection or both
- Cerumen removal tips
- Carve-out visits
The presentation will assist coders in deciphering some of the challenges in Internal Medicine. This webinar will give you confidence when selecting appropriate codes for procedures performed in the office, determine when a separate evaluation and management service can be billed on the same day of a procedure, and how to carve-out a preventive medicine visit.
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CEMC, CIMC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Brenda Edwards, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC, Coding & Compliance Specialist, has over 24 years’ experience in chart audit, compliance education, ICD-9 & CPT coding, accounts receivable, billing and insurance, coding education and medical records. Brenda’s credentials include Certified Professional Coder, Certified Professional Medical Auditor, Certified Professional Medical Coding Curriculum (PMCC) Instructor, and Certified Evaluation and Management Auditor. Brenda speaks to the local coding chapters throughout the state of Kansas and has presented for the regional AAPC Conference in Kansas City. She is co-founder and past-president of the Northeast Kansas Chapter AAPC.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 95.52 % of your peers.You rated this event: