Lesions, Triage, Scars - Coding
Scars can be a challenge to present for reimbursement; so how does the patient have scars treated without having large out of pocket costs or do they? What is a lesion? For some of us that is a simple question but for others understanding that a cyst, mole or a nevus is considered lesions can be more challenging. During this webinar we will look at lesions from a provider’s perspective as to what they look for to classify a lesion for medically necessary removal or sampling; along with a discussion about lesions we will also discuss scars and when is there really medical necessity for their treatment.
You Will Learn:
- The difference between benign, dysplastic and malignant lesions
- The different cysts that are treated and how they are treated
- How physicians approach the treatment of scars along with proper coding
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPMAs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CASCC, CANPC, CPCD, CEDC, CFPC, CGSC, CIMC, CPEDC, CPRC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Susan Ward, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CEMC, CPCD, CPRC
Susan has 20 years of coding and billing experience. She currently works for a reconstructive plastic surgeon in Phoenix. She is an approved PMCC instructor, AAPC workshop presenter, past president of her local AAPC chapter, and was a member of the 2007-2009 AAPC National Advisory Board.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 99.48 % of your peers.You rated this event: