Negotiating Insurance Contracts
Negotiating your insurance contracts can make an impact on your providers reimbursements. This webinar will highlight hidden verbiage and ideas of how to negotiate with your insurance payor.
You Will Learn:
- Negotiating the contract - Who, Why, What & How
- Negotiating skills
- Calculating your revenue
- Language of contract
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CPCO and CPMA.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Melody has over 30 years of experience in the medical profession. She is employed as a consultant with IMA Consulting and is the CEO and founder of Career Coders Online Medical Billing and Coding School. She specializes in physician auditing, education, curriculum development and consulting services, and is an approved PMCC Instructor with AAPC. She is the co-author of the AAPC CPMA study guide and will soon be publishing a Basic Physician Auditing book and guideline. Her extensive background includes Director of Coding/Auditing/Compliance, and Urgent Care for a forty-eight multi-specialty physician practice. She also performs payer audits throughout the United States. Melody is the founder and past President of her local AAPC Chapter in Loveland, Colorado and past member/officer of the AAPC National Advisory Board. Her true passion is teaching and is motivated by career challenges. She resides in Loveland, Colorado.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 96.31 % of your peers.You rated this event: