Infusion rhymes with confusion and that is what happens when you try to code these services. Coders can get all mixed up when trying to select a code that accurately represents the services performed.
You Will Learn:
- Why do we have codes that we can’t use?
- Why can’t we charge for all the fluids we use – they aren’t cheap you know?
- What are “mabs” and why do I care?
- If “initial” means first which one really is first?
This webinar will take you through each section of infusion coding and show you how the codes interact and mix-n-match. Using real life examples, we will take you through converting the infusion order into viable and accurate codes.This webinar will be of benefit to all infusion coders regardless of their experience. New coders will be able to decipher the codes and experienced coders will get a refresher on what new implications the codes may have. After all, we all fall into coding habits that make us ask ourselves, “What was I thinking?”
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPMAs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CHONC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Annalynn received her degree and teaching certificate in secondary education from Wayne State University, whereupon she taught High School English and then moved into the medical field. She began as a medical assistant in Internal Medicine before moving into billing and then ultimately practice management, whereupon she moved into an Orthopedics practice where she flipped the practice into profitability. She next worked for a national medical software company as a trainer and implementation specialist working with practices across the country and in a variety of specialties. She became the Reimbursement Director for a State Specialty Society and worked with practices to resolve system and processing issues with payers on behalf of all practices. In addition to holding 4 reimbursement meetings per year, she was also involved in creating Oncology specific initiatives with local carriers. She organized a boot camp which brought 26 billers to training and each earned their CPC credentials. Annalynn was invited to become a part of the AAPC committee to create the Oncology certification examination because of her previous work initiatives. She is currently managing a large Oncology practice in southeast Michigan.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.45 % of your peers.You rated this event: