Infusion billing in the out patient and community setting can cause as many side effects to the coders as the drugs being infused cause our patients.
In this webinar, we will organize our codes, look at what each means, help our offices avoid issues with infusion audits and make sure that we are paid for everything billable.
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CHONC
You Will Learn:
- How to select an appropriate initial code
- Billable items vs supplies – what’s the difference??
- How to apply incident to regulations
- How to perform a self audit on infusions
- SDV vs MDV and waste
- What constitutes an infusion order
For those new to infusion coding, this webinar will give you a solid foundation in looking at infusion services. For experienced infusion coders, this webinar will offer you a refresher course as well as tools to self audit and correct problem areas.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Annalynn received her degree and teaching certificate in secondary education from Wayne State University, whereupon she taught High School English and then moved into the medical field. She began as a medical assistant in Internal Medicine before moving into billing and then ultimately practice management, whereupon she moved into an Orthopedics practice where she flipped the practice into profitability. She next worked for a national medical software company as a trainer and implementation specialist working with practices across the country and in a variety of specialties. She became the Reimbursement Director for a State Specialty Society and worked with practices to resolve system and processing issues with payers on behalf of all practices. In addition to holding 4 reimbursement meetings per year, she was also involved in creating Oncology specific initiatives with local carriers. She organized a boot camp which brought 26 billers to training and each earned their CPC credentials. Annalynn was invited to become a part of the AAPC committee to create the Oncology certification examination because of her previous work initiatives. She is currently managing a large Oncology practice in southeast Michigan.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.74 % of your peers.You rated this event: