Practice Management: Revenue Cycle Performance Improvement
The revenue cycle is the lifeblood of a physician practice. Keeping the revenue cycle healthy is imperative to keeping the practice healthy. Yet too often managing the revenue cycle seems an intimidating challenge rather than a part of normal day-to-day business operations.This webinar teaches physicians and their staff how to take a close look at their practice's financial performance and business operations. Each step in the revenue cycle will be discussed, with instruction on how to recognize gaps, implement changes and train staff on improved methods. During this webinar you will receive tools to improve your revenue cycle, including the latest updates on benchmarking, outsourcing, establishing financial policies and procedures, and educating staff and patients.
You Will Learn:
- How to analyze your current business practice operations to quickly find areas that are costing you money
- Financial policies and procedures: How to implement, train, and audit
- How to handle underpaid claims quickly and efficiently
- Using key benchmarks to improve practice performance
- The pros and cons of outsourcing - is it right for your practice?
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CPCO, CPPM.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Charitie K Horsley, CPC, NCP, comes from a long line of health care professionals and graduated Cum Laude with a BS Degree from Weber State University in Health Administrative Services. She started her career early as a computer systems trainer with a Columbia Physician Services Division in Utah. She was primarily responsible for the conversion of more than 20 practices to a new practice management system in a short 2 years. From this project, she began consulting and simultaneously became the Business Office Manager at the 3rd largest Multi-Specialty clinic in Utah. She has spoken nationally for over 12 years on topics including: Coding, Business Office Management, Revenue Cycle Management, and NextGen Software Strategies. She has over 16 years experience in Physician Practice Management specializing in Revenue Cycle Management.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.82 % of your peers.You rated this event: