Pregnancy - How to Bill Before, During and After
This webinar will review billing for the global obstetric package from antepartum through delivery to postpartum. You will learn how to code for routine pregnancy services and more importantly, how and when to code outside OB global package. This webinar will also review how to break apart the global package, when only the pieces can be billed. What level of E/M service does a routine antenatal note support? Fine tune your OB coding skills with in this webinar.
You Will Learn:
- How to Code for routine pregnancy services
- What services are billable outside the OB global package
- What the documentation needs to look like to support routine care and non-routine care
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CEMC, COBGC, CFPC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Kerin Draak, MS, RN, WHNP-BC, CPC, CEMC, COBGC has been involved in the health care field for over 18 years. She has over 11 years of clinical experience in Women’s Health. Her coding career started in 2004 and she has been the coding educator for a 220+ multispecialty clinic since that time involved in the development of the internal chart audit program. She has developed educational tools, guides and policies for the clinic. She is currently the President for her local AAPC chapter as well as a member of the National Advisory Board for the AAPC. She has been presenter for the Wisconsin Medical Society’s at their Annual Symposium since 2007 has conducted several audio and day seminars on their behalf. She was a speaker at the AAPC National conferences in 2008 and 2009.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.32 % of your peers.You rated this event: