Show Them the Money - Demonstrating Your Value to your Practice
Are you not being recognized for your work as a coder? Is it a challenge to prove your worth to the rest of your office? During this presentation we will review the coder’s role and show you how to prove your impact on the practice’s bottom line.
You Will Learn:
- The true value of coders to the financial well being of a practice
- How to develop meaningful metrics to validate the impact of your work
- How to effectively communicate that impact to your clinicians and leadership
Many coders fail to recognize the significance of their role or find it challenging to demonstrate. Your work is truly the lifeblood of the practice. On September 15th, we’ll show you how to prove it.
CEU approved for all CPCs
Please note: Slides for this presentation were updated at 8:33 AM MST on Wednesday, September 15th. Please redownload slides if necessary.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Ms. Feickert, CPC, CPC-I, is the specialty coding supervisor for a 240-physician group practice, which includes all surgical and medical specialties. She has 30 years of health care industry experience, including work in the clinical setting and as a coding education claims examiner and contract manager. Her broad range of expertise makes her a comprehensive and practical speaker and instructor.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 93.55 % of your peers.You rated this event: