Top 10 Errors to Avoid in 2011: GI Updates
Get all of the new CPT code updates for GI services before the codes come into effect. We will review the new codes in-depth and give the top ten errors to avoid in 2011 with your GI coding.
You Will Learn:
- Overview of upcoming GI changes
- Details regarding what the new codes entail and how that could effect your practice
- Top ten errors to avoid in 2011
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CFPC, CGIC, CGSC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Nina Has worked in the health care industry for 30 years. She has a Master of Science in Health Professions, majoring in Health Care Administration with a split minor in Health Research and Allied Health Education. She has a background in coding, billing, and reimbursement in many specialties; with coding experience at multispecialty physician groups for 11 years. She has been a Medical Coding Educator since 1993, and has been a certified instructor with the AAPC since 2000. She also was the Director of the Centralized Business Office of a multispecialty physician group; responsible for the entire revenue cycle. She is a member of the Temple, Texas Local AAPC Chapter: served as Treasurer in 2006, President-Elect in 2007, and President in 2008. She has been a member of the Big “T” Toastmaster Club since 2006, and served as Secretary/Treasurer from January 2007 to January 2009. She has earned the Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB)/Advanced Leader Bronze (ACL) awards to date. She has spoken at the AAPC National Conference as well as many Local Chapter Meetings and Conferences.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 97.08 % of your peers.You rated this event: