Top Errors to Avoid and Specialty Coding Updates for 2013: Pediatrics
Accurate coding is top priority. Each year, CMS releases code changes to help you more accurately code each procedure. Each year, we also learn more pitfalls to avoid in our specialties to assure the most accurate coding and most accurate reimbursement. This webinar will review the updates for this specialty, as well as the top errors to avoid in 2013.
You Will Learn:
- CPT Code changes for 2013
- Top Errors to Avoid in this specialty for 2013
- Case studies to accurately reflect examples of the above
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CFPC, CPMA, and CPEDC.
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Jacqueline J. Stack, AAB, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CFPC, CIMC, CPEDC, CCP-P is a highly accomplished healthcare professional with over 22 years of experience in healthcare administration, education and compliance. She holds AAPC specialty certifications in evaluation and management, family practice, internal medicine and pediatrics. She also has an associate degree in business. She is also a certified compliance professional. She is currently the billing, coding and collection specialist at Seneca Medical Center, LLC/Workers Care/Primary Care Center, a large multi-physician family care and occupational health practice with two locations in Northwestern PA. As an American Academy Professional Coder and PMCC certified instructor, Jacqueline enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience as a part-time instructor at Clarion University, Venango Campus. Jacqueline is a featured speaker at national coding conferences. In addition, she is involved in the AAPC by serving on the national advisory board, various steering committees and is the president of the local chapter.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 96.74 % of your peers.You rated this event: