Learn the basics and more about transplantation surgery. Information will include: surgical teams, co-surgeons, anatomy, common terminology, harvests and backbench procedures.
You Will Learn:
- The key terms used in and around transplant surgery centers and hospitals
- We will go through the anatomy of the transplant surgical procedures and the organs that are most commonly transplanted
- We will discuss the common coding errors and documentation pitfalls and how to avoid them
This webinar will give beginner and established coders a better understanding of transplant surgery beyond just the transplant and the backbench code sets.
CEU approved for all CPCs and the following specialties: CCVTC, CGSC, CUC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Shelly Cronin, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CANPC, CGIC, CGSC
Business Development and Member Relations - AAPC
Shelly has been in the health care industry for 10 years with a background in billing, psychiatric, anesthesia, and general surgery coding. She founded and served as President of the St. Louis East Local AAPC Chapter from 2009-2010. She has served on the AAPCCA Board of Directors and on the Executive Board as the Meeting Coordinator from 2009-2010. She was the Chair of the Liaison Committee while she served on the AAPCCA Board of Directors. Shelly has spoken at AAPC National Conferences and at local chapter meetings, and has also been published on various coding topics. Prior to her employment with AAPC, she was the Coding/Claims Coordinator for the Transplant section of Washington University Medical School in St. Louis, Missouri.
To contact the webinar department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.94 % of your peers.You rated this event: