Women's Health Issues
We will discuss those diagnoses that perplex you, those annual exams with the grocery list of complaints from the patients, and how we should code those procedures that we do without having planned to do them. We will discuss some of the reasons that we do Genetic Testing and what we can learn from it for the benefits of the patient.
You Will Learn:
- ICD-9 codes that we need to better understand for the Female System
- Coding for the annual exams
- Why providers do lumpectomies vs. mastectomies
- Information about Breast Cancer and Genetic Testing - Benefits of doing BRCA-1 tests
- Colposcopies and how to code when end point differs from where we intended to be
- Pessary insertions - Can we code it when we only clean and re-insert it?
- Cryoablations - what are some of the items to consider in coding these procedures
CEU approved for all CPCs, CPMAs, CPC-Hs, CPC-Ps and the following specialties: CFPC, CIMC, COBGC, CUC
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Corporate Members: $89.96
Already registered? Log in
2013 Coding/Billing Subscription
- Entire office can attend*
- Access 40+ 2013 Webinars
- Access ALL 2012 Webinars (40+ events) on demand
- Includes webinar broadcast (online or downloadable), presentation slides, and Q&A
- Earn up to 2 CEUs per webinar, per attendee (that's 80+ CEUs for 2013 alone)
- Topics cover more than 21 specialties
Corporate Members: $715.50
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
About The Presenter
Sandy Giangreco, CCS, CPC, CPC-H, COBGC, CPC-I, PCS and is a Compliance Audit Manager with a national auditing firm. She resides Loveland, Colorado. She has 20+ years experience in medical records management, coding, auditing and compliance in both the hospital and outpatient setting. Her unique blend of “hands-on” experience, formal education in health information management, and national speaking engagements have brought her to CHAN where she audits facilities and physician practices coding and billing practices while ensuring documentation is done appropriately. Sandy has done a variety of seminars and workshops both locally and nationally on coding, documentation, and Medicare and Medicaid policy. She has strengths in the areas of OBGYN, General Surgery, Cardiology and Radiology Coding. She continues to do both regional and national presentations for groups such as AHIMA, CHIMA, AAPC and WMS. She was the past President of the Appleton, WI Area Chapter of the AAPC in 2007 prior to relocating to Colorado.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 98.48 % of your peers.You rated this event: