Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS
Thousands of customers are interested in getting ahead of the 2014 ICD-10-CM mandatory implementation date for this new and complex set of codes. This code set requires many more details to determine the appropriate diagnoses and/or condition of the patient. The 2012 Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS takes the user through all body systems that ICD-10 uses and gives specific details about how ICD-10-CM and PCS is used to identify the appropriate diagnosis/condition. A quiz is available at the end of each section to test your knowledge of ICD-10.
- More questions for ICD-10 coding – quiz yourself on chapter information on information within each body system
- EXPANDED! PCS Chapters – more detailed information has been added to each of the PCS chapters to increase your knowledge on ICD-10-PCS
- Detailed review of each body system – with in-depth information on cells, tissues, and organs that comprise each body system
- Clarifies the new anatomical and physiological documentation requirements – for code capture in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
- Extensive Table of Contents – an exhaustive listing of every chapter, section, table and illustration so you can locate important information quickly
- Quizzes at the end of every chapter – Assists in testing your knowledge on what you have just learned.
- Detailed, full-page anatomy illustrations plus code-specific illustrations that have been integrated into the book – allows better interpretation of clinical notes to help code with more specificity
- Extra help on new, revised and deleted codes – unique symbols identify new procedure codes and substantially altered procedure descriptions alert you to changes in the ICD-10 code sets
Cover Style: soft
Binding Style: softbound
Page Count: 500