Designed for the experienced auditor, AAPC’s CPMA® Online Exam Review provides a high-level overview
of the multi-faceted components of auditing. This online exam review covers medical record standards and
documentation guidelines, coding and documentation compliance, coding and reimbursement concepts,
audit scope and statistical sampling methods, medical record audit abstraction, and category risk
analysis and communication.
Bundle and Save*
CPMA® Online Exam Review
CPMA® Practice Exam
* Add membership for $125 to get member savings.
Key features include:
- Discussion of key areas of regulations including Stark Laws, False Claims Act, and more
- Overview of regulatory fines and penalties
- Corporate Integrity Agreement and PATH audit review
- Discussion of specific coding regulations and notifications such as NCCI, OIG Work Plan, etc.
- Medical record documentation reminders for E/M, Anesthesia, Surgery, Medicine, etc.
- Audit abstraction of specific case studies
- Review types of audits along with scope analysis and statistical sampling information
- Communication outcomes for results of an audit with audit report examples
- Tips and techniques for best certification testing results
- Online PDF booklet and 3 webinars to enhance the education experience
- 35 practical exercise questions with rationales
- Approved for 6 CEUs (for CPC®, CPC-H®, or CPC-P®) upon successful completion
Enroll in the CPMA® Online Exam Review
Not an AAPC
Add AAPC Membership
to get member prices.
By purchasing any of these items, I certify that I have read and
agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
Online exam reviews are for individual use only. You will have 1 year from the date
of purchase to access and complete this exam review. After your order is processed
you will receive further email instruction on how to access the online exam review.
The CPMA® practice exam and exam voucher are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Membership is required to take any AAPC examination.
High-speed Internet connection and speakers or headphones required.
CPT®, ICD-9-CM Vol. 1 & 2, and HCPCS code books are required for the
CPMA® review and exam.