CPB™: Online Medical Billing Course
Members Bundle and Save*
| Practice Exam
| Total Member Price*
* Add student membership for $70 to get member savings.
A definitive entry-level study program aimed at providing the most up-to-date information relating to Medicare and third-party billing. The student will learn specifics about
the health insurance industry and different reimbursement methodologies for correct claim submission. Successful completion will prepare the student to work in a medical billing
department at a physician’s office, clinic, or other healthcare entity, and as a claims examiner for insurance carriers. Successful completion of this course indicates that
students are prepared to take the CPB™ exam.
- Prepares students to receive AAPC's CPB™ exam and qualify for a career as a medical biller
- A great supplement for any coder interested in the medical billing field
- Offers a textbook, workbook and audio lectures with slides to add to the student's learning experience
- Contains 16 modules, each with a module review test and a final exam
- Awards a Certificate of Completion
- Approved for 40 CEUs upon completion (certified AAPC members)
- Must be completed within a four (4)-month period or less from date of purchase (additional time extensions may be purchased for $29.95 per month)
- Highly recommended courses (or equivalent knowledge): Anatomy | Medical Terminology
- Required materials (not included with course): AMA's CPT® Professional | ICD-9-CM Volumes 1 & 2 | HCPCS Level II (code book year should match course year)
- Qualifies for college credit for students of the University of Phoenix
- For more course details: Online Medical Billing Course Syllabus
Enroll in the CPB™: Online Medical Billing Course
After reading through the course / system requirements, enroll.
CPB™ Online Medical Billing Course + Exam + Practice Exam –
CPB™ Online Medical Billing Course –
By purchasing any online course and other items, I certify that I have read and agree to the online course Terms and
Conditions and the Refund Policy.
Date of purchase is considered your course start date, additional time will be given for processing of your order. After your order is processed you will receive further
email instruction on course access.
Course/System Requirements (not included):
Can't enroll online? Distance Learning Enrollment Form