Medical Terminology Online Course
AAPC’s online medical terminology course is ideal for students who have never studied medical terminology or for those who want to improve their knowledge in this area. This course introduces the
student to the medical terminology used in the medical coding and reimbursement profession and covers medical terminology from a coder’s perspective. This course would be valuable for anyone preparing
for a career in any non-clinical medical profession and is strongly recommended for anyone who is taking the CPC® or
CPC-H® preparation courses or preparing for any AAPC certification examination.
- Strongly recommended for students planning to take the CPC® Preparation,
CPC-H® Preparation, or the CPB™ Online Medical Billing course.
- Offers a textbook and online coaching support to assist the student as needed
- Contains 21 chapters, 10 module tests, and a final exam
- Awards a Certificate of Completion
- Approved for 20 CEUs upon completion (certified AAPC members)
- Must be completed within a two (2)-month period or less from purchase date (additional time extensions may be purchased for $29.95 per month)
- Qualifies for college credit for students of the University of Phoenix
- For more course details: Medical Terminology Syllabus
Medical Terminology + Anatomy Bundle
| Medical Terminology
* Add student membership for $70 to get member savings.
AAPC members can enroll in both the Medical Terminology & Anatomy courses and
Course/System Requirements (not included):
Can't enroll online? Download the Distance Learning Enrollment Form