OIG Offers Free Compliance Workshops
Free half-day training on compliance best practices is available through the Office of Inspector General (OIG) in six cities beginning Feb. 16.
The trainings will be offered in the following places:
- Houston, Texas – February 16
- Tampa, Fla. – March 2
- Kansas City, Mo. – March 23
- Baton Rouge, La. – April 12
- Denver, Colo. – May 3
- Washington, DC – May 18
Enroll via the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Workshops have limited seating.
The CMS watchdog says it is offering the workshops to help providers understand the law and the consequences of violating it, cultivate a culture of compliance within an organization, and inform providers of where to go should a compliance issue arise. Trainings are developed to address issues faced by local audiences.
- Get the FAQs About Split/Shared Visits - November 1, 2022
- It Pays to Participate in AAPC’s Annual Salary Survey - September 1, 2022
- Top Missed HCC Codes - December 1, 2021