AAPC LAUNCHES ICD-10 RESOURCE SITE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
AAPC (www.aapc.com), the largest training and credentialing association for the business side of medicine, announces an ICD-10 resource site (http://www.aapc.com/ICD-10/) in preparation for the government’s mandated ICD-10 coding changeover in October 2013.
ICD-10 will affect all heath care professionals, not just the administrative medical coders and billing staff. These resources are available for providers and payers tackling the ICD-10 complicated changeover.
Among the key features include:
- An ICD-10 code conversion tool allowing users to translate an ICD-9 code to ICD-10 instantly
- ICD-10 news and articles from industry experts helping prepare for implementation
- Two interactive floor plan tools that show how ICD-10 affects all aspects of a practice or health plan
- An online application used to track and graphically measure the ICD-10 implementation progress
“Our message is simply that ICD-10 will change everything,” stated Deborah Grider, president and CEO for AAPC. “Those individuals that believe they can learn ICD-10 properly in October of 2013 at the last minute will be sadly mistaken. We want everyone to be educated and ready for the changeover and feel that our resources are second to none in ICD-10 expertise. ICD-10 might create anxiety or fear into many in health care due to its complexity, but these resources are guaranteed to help.”
For further information about ICD-10 implementation, please visit the AAPC ICD-10 site at http://www.aapc.com/ICD-10/resources.aspx/.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018