Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review: 5 Strategies for Sustaining a Successful Orthopedic Practice
- By admin aapc
- In AAPC In The News
- March 28, 2011
- Comments Off on Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review: 5 Strategies for Sustaining a Successful Orthopedic Practice
Every health care practice is looking to maintain and grow its profitability. Recently, AAPC Physician Services west coast regional director Eva-Marie Alexander spoke with Becker’s Orthopedic & Spine Review about five tips to help orthopedic practices grow.
1. Know what is going on in the market. “Stay abreast of social and economic changes within your community. If you see a dip in patient scheduling, figure out the cause. The dip could be related to a large-scale lay-off in the community or other factors discouraging patients from seeking elective orthopedic treatment or surgery. Knowing the reasons why patient flow to your practice is down can help you find solutions to the problem,” says Ms. Alexander.
To read all the tips, please click here.
- Do You Have a Documentation Emergency? - April 3, 2023
- Correctly Identify Low Back Pain - March 1, 2023
- How to Optimize the RCM Process - February 1, 2023