AAPC Lowers Prices on Medical Coding Books, Again
SALT LAKE CITY— AAPC (www.aapc.com) announced its 2012 medical coding books pre-sale through June 30, and once again lowered prices from the previous year. Prices have been reduced more than 55 percent over competitive publishers.
“While the primary purpose of a price reduction was to benefit our more than 100,000 members, non-members of AAPC can still take advantage of the significant savings,” said Olga Starynskaya, coding books department manager of AAPC.
Medical coding books from AAPC are available individually or in bundles (for additional discounts). 2012 coding books include:
- ICD-9-CM Expert for Physicians Vol.1-2
- ICD-9-CM Expert for Hospitals Vol.1-3
- HCPCS Level II Expert
- Procedural Coding Expert
- AMA’s CPT® Professional
For further information on the 2012 medical coding books visit http://www.aapc.com/onlinestore/medical-coding-books/index.aspx
*CPT® codes Copyright 2010 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved. CPT® is a trademark of the AMA. No fee schedules, basic units, relative values or related listings are included in CPT®. The AMA assumes no liability for the data contained herein. Applicable FARS/DFARS restrictions apply to government use.
- Therapists Gain More Freedom in New Waiver - May 22, 2020
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | Pam Tienter and Jean Pryor - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 3 Representatives | Astara Crews and Dianne Estes - January 16, 2020