Free Webinar Teaches the Fundamentals of Health Care Compliance
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) is offering a free, live webcast of its Health Care Fraud Prevention and Enforcement Action Team (HEAT) Provider Compliance training, to be held at HHS headquarters on May 18, 8:30 am to 1 p.m. EST.
Hear from Inspector General Daniel Levinson and other government officials as they speak about the realities of Medicare fraud and the importance of implementing an effective compliance program.
- Get the Facts. Understand the law and the consequences of violating it.
- Make a Plan. Cultivate a culture of compliance within your health care organization.
- Know Where to Go. Learn what to do when a compliance issue arises.
Information regarding viewing the free, live webcast and program materials are available on the OIG website. If you miss the webcast, a training video will be available for online viewing on or before May 31.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018