AAPC Offers Distance Learning Training Series for 2010 Coding Updates
With the new coding year quickly approaching, practices and facilities must be prepared with coding changes and updates to avoid costly errors on claims. The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC, www.aapc.com) is offering a distance learning training series for the complete 2010 coding updates. The training series includes a three-part Webinar and a CD and eManual for each of the three components of the series, shipped as new code sets are released.
The 2010 coding updates covered in this workshop include:
- ICD-9-CM (Shipped in September; 2 CEUs)
- CPT (Shipped in November; 3 CEUs)
- HCPCS Level II (Shipped in December; 1 CEU)
“This workshop is a must-have for all coders to be compliant with the 2010 coding updates—learning which new, deleted and revised codes will affect coding and reimbursement,” said Sheri Poe Bernard, vice president, clinical coding content at the AAPC. “Having the updates available as a distance learning series allow practices and facilities to be prepared for the new year by receiving the new codes as they are released, rather than waiting until December to attend a live workshop.”
Participants can earn up to six CEUs from this three-part series. The update series is available now for purchase online at the AAPC’s Web site (http://www.aapc.com/education/2010-medical-coding-updates.aspx), or by calling 800-626-CODE (2633).
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018