Change of Title for New Member Development Officer
Did you know the title, New Member Development Officer, has changed to Member Development Officer? This is an effort to help the Member Development Officers focus on all members of the chapter, not just the new members.
Eight Ways to be a Great Member Development Officer:
- Meet and greet each member as they come to a meeting.
- Recognize new members and newly certified members at the beginning of meetings.
- Network with and mentor all members.
- Contact local schools and medical facilities and invite them to chapter meetings.
- Assist the education officer in determining needs of chapter members.
- Meet regularly with the other chapter officers.
- Serve as the moderator for your local chapter forum.
- Ask other officers if there’s anything you can do to assist them with their duties.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018