For the Record: AAPC Introduces Specialized ICD-10 Training
“These ICD-10 anatomy and pathophysiology modules are ideal for health care professionals needing to brush up on the subject before the ICD-10 implementation,” says Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPMA, CPCI, and vice president of ICD-10 training and education for AAPC, in the most recent For the Record.
She highlights several of the key features in the modules including:
- learning to identify the appropriate diagnosis or condition
- understanding the key challenges of ICD-10
The article is not yet available online.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018