New Job Aids Provide Tips for Coding Routine Foot Care
TrailBlazer Health Enterprises, Medicare administrative contractor for jurisdiction 4 (J4 MAC), posted two new job aids in October:
- The “Routine Foot Care/Mycotic Nail Debridement Severity of System Condition” job aid, released Oct. 7; and
- The “Active Care Requirement” job aid, released Oct. 17.
Both job aids review TrailBlazer Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) for Routine Foot Care and Mycotic Nail Debridement, as well as CMS-1500 claim form instructions and Medicare policy.
For all newly released and revised job-aid training and educational materials, scroll through the alphabetized list on the Trailblazer website.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018