ICD-10 Watch:AAPC Survey-Medical coders report good income, career prospects
The 2011 AAPC’s salary survey was recently announced and ICD-10Watch ran a story highlighting the survey.
“Overall, the news is good,” stated Carl Natale, the editor of ICD-10Watch.
“Here are the highlights:
- 42.4 percent said coding and billing is what they want to do long-term. They’re considering careers in auditing, practice management and compliance.
- “The average wage in 2011 for a Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) was approximately $46,800 (up $1,400 from last year).”
Read the full article here.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018