AAPC 2012 Announces Webinar Series
-Top Issues in Health Care Addressed During Popular Series-
SALT LAKE CITY—December 1, 2011— AAPC (www.aapc.com) announced its 2012 webinar schedule featuring a variety of health care topics including: ICD-10, auditing, practice management, CPT coding updates and various specialty topics as well (more than 40 events total). Individuals completing each webinar can earn up to two continuing education unit (CEU) per session. The early bird 2012 Webinar Series costs is $745 with the early bird special running through December 31, 2011.
Each month features several webinars, some of the specific sessions include:
- New Health Care Compliance Concerns: Are you at Risk?
- Orthopedics Case Studies: Upper and Lower Extremities
- Responding to Post Payment Audits: Taking Control of the Audit Process and Result
- Practice Management: Physician Productivity and Compensation
- Coding Tips for the Orthopedic Office
- ICD-10: Clarity on What Will Happen, Not Horror Stories
“We’ve compiled a great assortment of topics for our 2012 webinar series,” stated Larissa Villers, AAPC webinar project manager. “With so many important topics, like ICD-10, right on the horizon we encourage all health care professionals to join our webinars this year and get prepared for all the industry changes.”
AAPC webinars offer a full multimedia presentation including slides and live online Q&A with the instructor. An entire office can participate in both the live (on scheduled date) and recorded (on-demand) versions of the presentation. Visit the webinar page for a complete listing of 2012 webinars.