CMS-AAPC ICD-10 Code-a-thon Event Available Online
Materials from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and AAPC collaborative Code-a-thon event, held last April, have been posted on CMS’ ICD-10 Provider Resources website. On this web page, you’ll find educational resources to help you prepare for the transition to ICD-10 medical coding, Oct. 13, 2013.
During the event, coding experts from AAPC answered nearly 250 questions from more than 1,200 participants who joined Code-a-thon either online or by phone. If you weren’t able to join the event, you can access the education material below:
- CMS PowerPoint presentation, “The Transition to Version 5010 and ICD-10: An Overview“
- AAPC PowerPoint presentation, “ICD-10 Will Change Everything“
- AAPC-CMS ICD-10 Code-a-thon transcript
You can view it on YouTube, as well.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018