BC Advantage: 2011 Medicial Coding Salary
In the December/January edition of BC Advantage magazine is a brief article highlighting the most recent AAPC salary survey. Among the results highlighted include:
- Survey respondents are better educated that the general U.S. population, with more than 88 percent having attended some college and more than half earned a degree.
- Auditing is a growing profession, with more than 20 percent focusing on auditing, in the long-term
- Individuals with advanced certifications, (e.g. CPC-H and CPC-I) typically earn more.
The full article is available in hard copy only and not online.
- Therapists Gain More Freedom in New Waiver - May 22, 2020
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | Pam Tienter and Jean Pryor - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 3 Representatives | Astara Crews and Dianne Estes - January 16, 2020