Scrubs & Suits: Teach E/M Coding to Your Doctor in One Hour
The upcoming AAPC Workshop “Teach E/M Coding to Your Doctor in One Hour” was recently highlighted on the health care site Scrubs & Suits.com.
“The workshop will teach participants to:
- Learn how to quickly and easily teach physicians to document and select levels for evaluation and management (E/M) services
- Gain tips for problems related to the E/M code selection
- Get the needed buy-in from physicians to reduce the under-coding and the risk of audits
The workshop will also offer a detailed review of the CMS 1995 and 1997 Document Requirements.”
Read the full article here.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018