AAPC Hosts 20th Annual National Conference
-2012 Conference in Las Vegas features education and networking opportunities-
SALT LAKE CITY—March 1, 2012— AAPC (www.aapc.com), the nation’s largest training and credentialing association for the business side of medicine, announced its 2012 National Conference in Las Vegas April 1-4, 2012 at the Rio Hotel. Health care professionals from all over the country will get the opportunity to learn some of the hottest topics in the industry, including ICD-10, auditing, compliance, practice management, coding and billing, and much more.
“Each conference is a very exciting time for our membership and this year is no exception,” stated Melanie Mestas, AAPC conference director. “We want everyone to have fun, learn, network, and then go home feeling renewed about their careers and excited about the future of the industry. This will be one conference not to be missed.”
Some of the 2012 conference highlights:
- Anatomy Expo
- Keynote Presentation-Got Magic?
- 72 Specialty Breakout Sessions
- Amazing Networking and Continuing Education Opportunities
Registration for the conference is open until March 20th. AAPC Member price is $795 and the non-member price is $1,095. Conference and hotel packages are also available via the conference home page.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018