Welcome 2012 Officers
Officers, congratulations on accepting the assignment as an officer in your local chapter! The Local Chapter team at the AAPC national office is here to support you and to provide direction as you work to make 2012 successful for all chapter members. To help you get started right, we suggest you do the following:
- Get together as officers: get acquainted, make goals, and discuss responsibilities.
- Participate in Officer Training: via webinar or through a conference call with a member of the Local Chapter Team. Call 800-626-2633 (option 7) to schedule.
- Become familiar with the Local Chapter Handbook by perusing the table of contents. Find specific details about the guidelines for the operation of a chapter and the expectations of officers.
- Plan six meeting dates where CEUs will be offered.
- Discuss ideas for May MAYnia.
- Remember that AAPC provides two ICD-10 webinars online.
- Plan four exam dates.
- Meet with 2011 officers and transfer information.
- Make sure the 2011 treasurer submitted the profit and loss info.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018