May MAYnia – Spring to Your Local Chapter
May MAYnia is AAPC’s annual membership drive, designed to give health care professionals an opportunity to discover what AAPC local chapters have to offer. We encourage all chapters to increase their attendance by making this a special meeting that members don’t want to miss. Put May MAYnia on your calendar and plan to bring a friend; it’s always a lot of fun! Remember:
- Plan your meeting early so chapter members can reserve the date and to be eligible to receive freebies…
- In April, AAPC sends freebies for all attendees to the presidents of all chapters with meetings scheduled in May.
- Presidents, go online and check your mailing address; that is where freebies will be sent. We cannot resend freebies due to incorrect mailing addresses.
- Participate in the contest for most attendees and win industry-related prizes worth thousands of dollars. Prizes will be given to the ten chapters with the highest average attendance.
- We have small and large chapters so the contest is based on comparing your May MAYnia attendance with your average 2011 attendance.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the chapter with the most guests in attendance!
- Raise enthusiasm by ordering t-shirts for all chapter members or consider giving them as door prizes.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018