May Workshop – Improvement of Clinical Documentation
SALT LAKE CITY—April 9, 2012— AAPC (www.aapc.com), the nation’s largest training and credentialing association for the business side of medicine, announced its upcoming May workshop, entitled “Clinical Documentation Improvement”. This timely workshop will address the quality of documentation needed to keep practice’s medical coding accurate.
Improved clinical documentation can:
- Enable accurate coding of diagnoses and procedures
- Minimize claim denials
- Reduce exposure to RAC and other government audits
- Ensure compliance
- Improve your cash flow
- Support the coming ICD-10 code set
Each workshop attendee can earn six continuing education credits (CEUS) for attending the event in one of the 52 cities nationwide. Attendees wishing to participate outside of the 52 workshop cities can purchase the on-demand event beginning May 25, 2012. The AAPC member discount for each workshop is $149.95. Visit the workshop’s website for more details.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018