AAPC’s 2013 Medical Coding Books Now Available for Pre-Order
SALT LAKE CITY—May 21, 2012— AAPC (www.aapc.com), the nation’s largest training and credentialing association for the business side of medicine, announced the launch of their 2013 medical coding books pre-order sale. This marks the fourth consecutive year that prices have not increased and the second year in a row where prices have been reduced, keeping consistent with AAPC’s pledge to offer the highest quality medical coding books at the lowest possible prices.
“We are excited to once again lower prices on medical coding books and offer continued relief in these challenging economic times,” stated Olga Starynskaya, AAPC manager of coding books. “Those that take advantage of the savings not only help themselves and their careers, but help us maintain affordable prices for the rest of the medical coding community.”
AAPC members and non-members can save even more two-, three-, and four-book bundles starting as low as $99.95. For those needing large quantities of books (more than 100), please call Olga Starynskaya at 800-626-2633 x106.
- 2013 ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-2 MSRP $99.95, non-member $64.95, AAPC Member $44.95
- 2013 ICD-9-CM Vol. 1-3 MSRP $103.95, non-member $74.95, AAPC Member $54.95
- 2013 ICD-10-CM and 2013 ICD-10-PCS individually: MSRP $99.95, non-member $79.95, AAPC Member $69.95
- 2013 CPT Book MSRP $109.95, non-member $94.95, AAPC Member $84.95
- 2013 HCPCS Level II MSRP $94.95, non-member $64.95, AAPC Member $44.95
- 2013 Physician Bundle 3: ICD-9, CPT®, HCPCS MSRP $259.95, non-member $129.95, AAPC Member $99.95
Visit www.aapc.com/medical-coding-books/ for all available books, bundles, and pricing. AAPC’s 2013 medical coding book pre-sale ends June 30th.
AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s largest training and credentialing association for the business side of medicine, with more than 115,000 members representing physician offices, outpatient facilities and payer environments. AAPC certifications validate the knowledge and expertise of health care professionals in disciplines including medical coding, auditing, compliance, and practice management. AAPC offers the industry-leading Certified Professional Coder (CPC®), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA®), Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO®), and Certified Physician Practice Manager (CPPM®) credentials, along with more than 20 specialty-specific coding credentials. AAPC also provides a wide variety of continuing education, resources and networking opportunities.
*CPT® codes Copyright 2010 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved. CPT® is a trademark of the AMA. No fee schedules, basic units, relative values or related listings are included in CPT®. The AMA assumes no liability for the data contained herein. Applicable FARS/DFARS restrictions apply to government use.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018