Meetings: CEU Approval Update
In an effort to streamline the CEU approval process for local chapter meetings, AAPC is shifting which department administers these approvals. This in-house change will not affect any of the means of submitting meetings for approval, nor will it affect the requirements already in place. Meeting approvals will be processed in the order they are received.
- As long as the CEU approval is requested prior to the meeting, we will review it and offer appropriate CEUs. The approval may come after the event has taken place if it is requested immediately before the event.
- CEU approval should be requested at least 30 days before the event is scheduled to take place.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | Pam Tienter and Jean Pryor - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 3 Representatives | Astara Crews and Dianne Estes - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | Robert Kiesecker and Pam Brooks - January 16, 2020