AAPC Announces Evaluation and Management Online Training
-Training focuses on key aspects and principles of E/M –
SALT LAKE CITY—June 18, 2012— AAPC (www.aapc.com), the leader in enabling the business side of medicine, announced its new Evaluation and Management Online Training for experienced and novice medical coders looking to better understand the principles underlying E/M coding. This Evaluation and Management training will:
- Break down E/M leveling into easy manageable steps
- Show examples of E/M in multiple locations
- Evaluate the differences and the impact of the 1995 and 1997 guidelines
- Show specialty-specific documentation for E/M in multiple specialties including Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/Gyn, Emergency Department, Cardiovascular, and Orthopaedics.
Because nearly 80 percent on all encounters have an element of E/M coding, the E/M online training will be 10 hours of training, including online lectures, assignments and quizzes. It has also been approved for 10 continue education credits (CEU) upon completion.
Please visit www.aapc.com/emtraining or call 800-626-2633 for further details about the E/M online training.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018